Auth with iMessage
Auth users via, as a cheaper, secure, and reliable alternative to OTP codes from , to provide a frictionless and encrypted verify or sign-in process for your users.
Our Service Advantages
What is iMessage?
iMessage is an instant messaging service developed by Apple Inc and integrated into the standard Messages app on their platforms: iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and macOS.
iMessage allows users to send texts, documents, photos, videos, contact information, and group messages over the Internet to other iOS or macOS users. iMessage is an alternative to the SMS and MMS messaging for most users with devices running iOS 5/OS X 10.8 or later.
All messages sent in iMessage are protected by end-to-end encryption, so only the sender and recipient – no one else, including Apple itself – can read the messages.
|5k or more|
|10k or more|
|20k or more|
|50k or more|
|100k or more|
|500k or more|
|1m or more|
How it works?
1. Your user will press any button that calls a method from SDK
2. Then sends auth code via iMessage
3. Wait a few seconds until auth code will be verified
4. After successful verification, you will receive a callback
Supported dependency managers
- Call our API method and receive QR Code or deep link.
- Ask your user to open this deep link or scan the QR code from iPhone/iPad and then press the “Send” button in the iMessage.
- When we receive the sent auth code from the user, you receive a callback to your server. This callback will indicate that your user has completed authing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We have a free plan with which you can receive monthly free requests
- You can use our sandbox environment which will allow you to test auth for free.
Need to Sign Up, and during this process fill in all required fields. After that, you can find your credentials in the Dashboard.
The API will send you a link to a QR code that will be enough for the user to scan and sign in with iPhone/iPad on any platform.
- Any user can register an Apple ID. This is not a reliable way to verify that a user is using the iOS/macOS platform. Since iMessage activation requires a working SIM card that is inserted into the iPhone / iPad.
- With “Sign in with Apple” you can’t always know the user’s email or phone number. In addition, users can use disposable emails. In the case of iMessage, this is excluded, you will always know the user’s real contact data.
VAT, GST, or sales taxes is not included in our pricing.
As some of our customers are businesses, they do not owe VAT and thus we charge the advertised flat price. VAT is still due for consumers and may be applied on all plan prices (ie. non-business entities). If you are an EU business, make sure you enter your EU VAT number to prove your business status and thus remove VAT from the price.
If you are located outside the EU, we won’t charge any VAT, regardless of your business or consumer status. However, GST or sales taxes may be added to the final price depending on your location.
Our payment processor “Paddle” handles Tax compliance for all countries where required. You can check details regarding Tax charges for your country on their website.
We accept payments via:
- Cards (including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, UnionPay, and Mada). Support all currencies.
- Wire Transfers (ACH/SEPA/BACS). Support only EUR, GBP, USD.
- PayPal. Support all currencies, except: HUF, KRW, ARS, TWD, INR, TRY, UAH.
- Google Pay (Chrome only)
- Apple Pay (Safari only)
- iDEAL. Only in the Netherlands and currency EUR.
For subscriptions, we accept only Cards and PayPal. For one-time purchases, you can use all other payment methods.